RuleML 2009 Highlights
Highlights of RuleML 2009 include:
- Keynote Speakers:
- Sandro Hawke (W3C@MIT): Bringing Order to Chaos: RIF as the New Standard for Rule Interchange
- Paul Vincent (TIBCO Software): Why Rules Matter in Complex Event Processing... and vice versa
- Donald Chapin (Business Semantics): Terminology: the Semantic Foundation for an Organization’s Executable Rules
- Joint Boxed Lunch Panel on "Rules on the Web" held in conjunction with the co-located Business Rules Forum.
- Joint Session on Rule Standards in conjunction with the co-located Business Rules Forum.
- A International Rules Challenge with prizes to demonstrate tools, use cases, and applications.
- Christian de Sainte Marie (IBM/ILog): RIF Tutorial
- Mark Proctor (Red Hat): Drools Tutorials
- Larry Goldberg (Knowledge Partners International, KPI): The Decision Model Tutorial
- Industry, demo, scientific research & development papers and presentations advancing and assessing the state of the art in event and rule-based systems selected in a peer-reviewed fashion by an international program committee.
- Social events to promote networking among the symposium delegates in an informal setting.
You will be offered an exciting venue to exchange new ideas, practical developments and experiences on issues related to the engineering, management, integration, interoperation and interchange of rules and events in open distributed environments such as Enterprise Architectures, the Web, Event-Driven and Service Oriented Architectures etc.